Amenities & Features
The Camp Cabins have all the amenities to enjoy an easy coast getaway. No need to pack the kitchen sink.
- Each cabin sleeps 4-6 guests.
- The main floor bedroom has a queen size bed, the living room area has a full-size sleeper sofa.
- The loft space is has a queen bed, as well as two fold out mattresses to spread out kiddos or relax and play games.
- As a family-friendly amenity, we also have a pack-n-plays available in each cabin.
- By-the-Day Dreamer now has an optional, add-on, a second master suite. "Carol's Cottage" includes a king size bed, full sofa sleeper, dinette with table, mini fridge and microwave, and a bathroom/shower with a two person sauna. Bring the grandfolks and still have your privacy (we recommend giving them the main cabin with the kids though. ;-)
- These cozy neighboring cabins have an adjoining deck, and a communal fire pit with natural lumber seating, adirondack chairs, plus camp and beach chairs are available in the garage.
- Standing BBQ for charcoal grilling (BYO)
- Jacuzzis for six. Yes, each cabin has their own jacuzzi! Jacuzzis are cleaned before each new guest.
- Four cruiser-style bicycles in the garage for your use (2 per cabin) (Green/Yellow, Orange/Black for a little civil rivalry). Tire pump is also available and guests can keep their own bikes in garage at their own risk.
- Outdoor water spigots for hot and cold water with shower nozzle
- Shower with brand new full-sized tub
- Laundry facility - washer/dryer combo
- Natural gas fireplace
- 32” 3D HDTV with Netflix
- iPad/iPhone docking station with built-in speakers
- Luxury kitchen with all new appliances, recycled quartz counters, instant hot water tap, and gadgets you could need (including griddle and waffle iron, mixer, crab feast pot)
- Family-friendly gear: kids’ dishes and pack-n-play are in the main cabins and 2 high chairs are in the garage
- Beach towels, chairs, pop up sunshade, and sand toys...books and board games, it is Oregon after all!
Our most popular question is "How close is the beach?" There's a view through the rooftops of the Pacific's horizon from just outside the cabins, and it's just a 10-15 minute walk to reach the beach. There are three access points in walking distance, and two of the beach access points have parking, benches/tables and ramps.
You can browse the specific amenities:
- Bedroom & Loft
- Bathroom & Laundry
- Living Room
We worked hard to create a place our guests will truly enjoy and we hope your stay at the Camp Cabins is a memorable one. We would love to hear about your visit and any suggestions you may have for improving the cabins.
Bedroom & Loft
The Camp Cabins each sleep four guests. The main floor bedroom has a queen size bed, the living room has a full-sized sleeper sofa, and the loft has a queen-sized bed. The loft space is set up with pillows and games for a fun extra space.
Bathroom & Laundry
We love camping as much as anyone, and a bathroom with a full-length tub is one of the simple luxuries of these "camp cabins." You'll love the eco-friendly laundry facility, now with large capacity units in the garage. It's just another reason why our Lincoln City beach rentals are ones you will love!
Curl up on the cozy coach with a good book while enjoying the flicker of the built-in gas fireplace. Relax in comfort with the 32" 3D HDTV. High speed wireless internet is available and Netflix on-demand, if you prefer your laptop to a paperback. Built-in speakers will amplify your favorite music list, with a handy iPod/iPad docking station. There are variety of family board and card games. Sorry, no cable. The cost per night/per guest is probably more than you want to pay.
The fully equipped luxury kitchen features functional recycled quartz counters, plenty of cabinets, and a built-in eating area to seat 4-6 people. Quality stainless steel appliances include a dishwasher, microwave, range and refrigerator. An instant hot water tap makes a cup of tea easy, and the coffee maker even has travel mugs, so you can take a walk to the beach with your morning java. The kitchen includes all the gadgets and spices you could possibly need, even for a fresh crab feast. All you need to do is bring your own food, but we'll leave you some to-go menus for local restaurants, in case you really want the weekend off!
- Range & oven
- Instant hot water dispenser
- Coffee maker
- Hand mixer
- Waffle iron
- Baking dishes (Pyrex) – 8" square, 9" x 13"
- Large stockpot
- Bottle opener
- Cake pan – 9" round
- Can opener
- Cheese grater
- Cheese slicer
- Crab utensils
- Colander (inside pot)
- Condiment bowls
- Cookie sheet
- Cutting boards
- Ice cream scoop
- Kitchen implements – egg/pancake flipper, pasta spoon, spoon, slotted spoon
- Knives (full set)
- Martini shaker
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Mixing bowls
- Pizza slicer
- Pots – 1.5 qt sauce, 3 qt sauce, 3.5 qt sauce, 8 qt stock, 8 skillet, 10 skillet, 12 non-stick skillet
- Potato masher
- Rubber spatulas
- Salt & pepper shakers
- Soup ladle
- Spice rack - 16 spices, plus salt and pepper – Basil, Chives, Coriander, Cumin, Fennel, Ginger, Herbed Poultry, Herbs Provence, Italian Seasonings, Marjoram, Oregano, Paprika, Parsley, Rosemary, Sage, Sea Salt, Thyme
- Spoon rest
- Vegetable peeler
- Wire whisks
- Dish and hand soap
- Dish washing brushes & sponges
- Paper towels
- Dish towels
Eating & Drinking
- Coffee mugs
- Dinnerware (plates, salad plates, bowls)
- Drinking glasses
- Flatware (plus for kids)
- Plastic dishes
- Shot glasses
- Stemware - cocktail & wine glasses
- Serving trays and platters
Documents and resources for operating the television, phone, Internet and laundry are available in our Welcome binder. If you have any other ideas for information we should post here, or have in our binder, please feel free to get in touch by email.